Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Featured Vendor.....Cindy Cieluch (The rest of the Montana Bride cover story)

Let me start out by saying I love my job!  I get to travel the incredible state of Montana, work with wonderful couples, design fabulous events, celebrate the beginning of new love, and work with some of the very best wedding vendors in the world!  Today, we are featuring one of our favorite people and photographers, Cindy Cieluch.  We have worked on several weddings with Cindy and what a joy!  She shines as person and as photographer!  When I was picking the cover for this year's edition of Montana Bride, she was at the top of my list and that was before she even submitted any images.  I knew from working with her she would have something Fabulous! I could go on and on about Cindy, but instead I will let her images speak for her, but I will say, I cannot wait until I have the opporutunity to work with her again.

We have been asked by alot of people about the beautiful cover of the 2012 Montana Bride, so here's a little more of the beautiful bride and her groom from our friend and fabulous photographer, Cindy Cieluch.




























WHITNEY + ADAM
AUGUST 20, 2011
HOLLAND LAKE, MONTANA


No comments:

Post a Comment