Thursday, March 3, 2016

{Montana Bride Featured Wedding} | Taryn + Levi | Red Lodge, MT

Prepare the tissues ladies and gentlemen. Yes, this Red Lodge wedding is gorgeous. Yes, the bride and groom are utterly fabulous. And yes, it's captured beautifully by Tracy Moore Photography. But it was Taryn (owner of Belle en Blanc) and Levi's romantic proposal that made us fall hard. We're thrilled for these this wonderful duo to grace the pages of the 2016 issue of Montana Bride magazine.
Pink and White Wedding Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Montana Bride / Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Bride and Groom / Ceremony Arch / Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Wedding Sign / Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Bride / Dress: Haley Paige from Belle en Blanc / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Unbrella / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Montana Wildflower Gardens Wedding / Bouquet by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Bride / Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Pink and White / Cake Pops
Venue: Montana Wildflower Garden / Flowers by Mac's Floral / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Flower Girl / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
Love Marquee / Photography: Tracy Moore Photography
From the bride... I opened my shop with a passion for weddings, including my own. Before being engaged I always imagine what my perfect engagement would be and I never would have thought it would happen in my boutique. Levi had a fake appointment set up for a bride named "Taryn" and I found it rare to be meeting a bride who shared my name. 3pm rolled around and no one was walking thru the door except Levi my boyfriend. I expressed that my bride didn't show up and he then said "I know why she didn't show up.... because you're the bride" and he proposed in the middle of my shop!! I was ecstatic! Levi proposed on my grandparents 66th wedding anniversary and one year later to the date we were married on their 67th anniversary. In that year, I was blessed to meet with some of the best vendors in Montana. I cannot thank each vendor enough and I had the best experience with each and every one of them.

Vendors:
Photography: Tracy Moore Photography / Dress Hayley Paige from Belle en Blanc / Venue: Wildflower Gardens / Catering: MT Jacks / Flowers: Mac's Floral / DJ: Travis Kemp / Decor: Better to Gather Events / Quartet: Stillwater Strings

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work. yellow prom dresses

    ReplyDelete