Friday, February 14, 2014

{Montana Bride Featured Wedding~ Blog} Hannah + Jacob


Jacob and I met on a scorching hot day in the summer of 2006. My military family had just moved to Great Falls, Montana, and I went with a new friend to her church’s youth group. That’s when I first laid eyes on him – blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and handsome. I was entranced from that moment on. For the two years I lived in Great Falls, we were best friends, yet both had secret crushes on each other.






But, as all military families know, my dad was reassigned, and I lost touch with that boy. Three years later, I graduated high school, and my dad received word from the Air Force that our family would be returning to Great Falls. The first thing I imagined was looking into those blue eyes once again. We got back in touch, and talked on the phone every single day. The very night we pulled into the city of Great Falls, we went on our first date. I will never forget the butterflies in my stomach when I saw him walk up to me and kissme for the first time.



Two years later, on April 20, 2013, the man of my dreams got down on one knee and proposed next to the breath-taking pond at Boulder Ridge. We tied the knot on August 10, 2013 at the same location. 










 Advice for the brides:


Even if every little detail doesn’t work out exactly as planned, just remember… You are still getting married to the man of your dreams! The whole purpose of the wedding is to celebrate your union with him. Remember the big picture! Also, keep in mind that no one will notice that it wasn’t there! Everyone will be in complete awe with what was at your wedding – you, the groom, the dress, flowers, cake, décor, etc. Those are the things to focus on! 

Photography: Caroline Madsen Photography
Location: Great Falls Montana
Venue: Boulder Ridge
Bouquets: Imago
Flowers: My Viola










No comments:

Post a Comment