Tuesday, March 20, 2012

iPhone...iDo (Dare to Be Inspired)

Vanilla Gelato, olive oil and sea salt!   I would have never thought it would be on my "To Die For" list, but it climbed right to the top with my first taste.  As I sat with my son at Caffe Dolce in Missoula, both of us ohhhing and ahhhing over this incredible treat, it struck me how important it is to dare to be inspired.  We live in a fast-paced world and it's easy to fall into a pattern of sorts.  How nice to take a moment to sit back with Hunter and step out of the box and into one of the most scrumptous desserts ever! 

It's funny how something as simple as a dessert can remind you to always look a little deeper.  So take a moment to order something different, to challange yourself a bit more, to write that poem you have tucked away in the back of your head, to introduce yourself to the person you pass everyday on the street, to try on the wedding dress that you are convinced is not the one, or to order the vanilla gelato with olive oil & sea salt.  Make today the day you Dare to Be Inspired.  We think you will be pleasantly surprised, I know I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment