Saturday, March 1, 2014

{Montana Bride Vendor Spotlight} Wildflower Gardens


Wildflower Gardens is a unique and stunning venue nestled under the Beartooth Mountains in Red Lodge, Montana. Our lush, green meadows, majestic mountain views and tumbling waterfalls make this the premier venue for your special occasion. Located just 40 minutes from Billings, Montana’s largest city, Wildflower Gardens is one of its closest mountain venues offering an unparalleled, outdoor setting and a newly built expansive barn for year-round events.

Wildflower Gardens is the regions premier wedding venue. No other venue in and around the greater Billings area offers year-round wedding packages complete with executive lodging and multiple wedding sites in a renowned Montana mountain setting. There is enough space and infrastructure on our property to hold 2 simultaneous and equally private weddings, something that hardly any other venue can claim, and our premier wedding barn and exclusive lodge offer features that rival even some of the classiest local resorts. Also, hosting a wedding design team whose work has been acclaimed in many national publications, the services and packages Wildflower Gardens has to offer are completely first-class and unmatched.

1. - What inspires you?
I gain inspiration from everything around me. Music, art, culture, everywhere you look you can find inspiration. I have spent most my life trying to be unique, but I found what makes me unique are my experiences and memories.
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.” -Chuck Palahniuk

2.- What is your favorite place in or thing about Montana
I LOVE the Beartooth Mountains! There are some really incredible places in MT but this has to be one of my favorites. Endless waterfalls, lakes, hiking trails, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, fishing, these mountains have it all. I can never get enough of the adventures Montana has to offer. This is the place my husband and I fell in love and started a life together. This is where we said, “I DO.”

3. - What is your best piece of advice for the Montana Bride
Enjoy the season of being engaged, there is nothing like it. This is a fun and exciting time in your lives, be sure to appreciate it. Take a moment to realize it’s all about celebrating life with someone you love, and if you get stressed take a break. It will all come together just let all the little details go and hire amazing people to help pull the day together so you and your family can relax and enjoy the day.  

Wildflower Gardens Office
928 Broadwater Ave #208
Billings, Montana 59101

Phone #: 406.628.4933(4WED)


Follow Wildflower Gardens on:
    



No comments:

Post a Comment