Saturday, May 2, 2015

When Life Hands You a Bouquet…..


I am lucky to live and work in Montana, and even more lucky to be surrounded by such creative are artistic individuals.  I had beautiful floral stock in my cooler that needed to be used, so I put together a bouquet that had to photographed.  Instead of just taking a few pictures in my studio, I made a few calls to some of Montana's Best and the next thing you know, we were in a snowily aspen grove. Magic ensued.  Such an amazing place and amazing people.  Thank you to all involved.  I loved being a part of this.













The Team

Photographer: Amelia Anne Photography
Style by Katalin Green
Bouquet: Avant Floral
Makeup: Alexa Mae Groueff
Dress: Ti Adora by Alvina Valenta from Avant Bridal
Hairpiece: Montana Moon by Paris by Debra Moreland
Model: Tawnya Gilstrap 







1 comment:

  1. I called at noon to pick up a birthday arrangement ASAP (no prior warning, I was just doing things at the last minute as always). It should also be noted how fragrant the flowers were. Just delightful Floral Delivery!

    ReplyDelete